Monday, October 3, 2011

We're sorry, Colton is unavailable at this time...

At the bus stop after school today, I was informed (by Colton) that Colton will be staying at a vacation house in Leavenworth for a few days.  His friend 'Hoodin' will be our guest.  Hoodin is five years old, has blond hair and blue eyes, and talks a LOT.  He admires Colton's artwork and the way he decorated the house for Halloween.  His own mother would have fed him pizza for lunch, but he will settle for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich if it's all I have.

Hoodin has a 2-year-old brother, a 1-year-old sister, and an 'older' brother... who is also five.  He would not care to discuss their names at this time.  Maybe later.

Hoodin does not have to go to the bathroom before he takes a nap, but understands that if he is staying in this house, he must abide by the rules.  Also, he is highly capable of putting himself to bed, thank you.

Hoodin:  "Oh, I didn't know Colton had a phone.  It's not a hi-phone like mine.  Maybe you should get him a hi-phone, so when he comes back from the buh-cation house, he will be surprised."


Hoodin is resting in bed right now.  I can almost hear the wheels in that head turning from here.  It will not be a quiet evening... 

9: 26 PM.  Update/revision:
Pardon me, I had the name entirely wrong.  His name is Hoonin.  Hoonin Fernin Fick, actually.  I kinda thought he was bullshitting me, but I asked him numerous times throughout the evening and he is quite consistent. 
Hoonin's bathtub is sooo much bigger than ours, but our grapes are bigger than the ones he eats at home.  His little sister just turned one yesterday, and her party was at Chuck E. Cheese.  She was not scared of the 6-foot rat when it came out to celebrate her birthday.  That's all the information I have for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment