Monday, May 23, 2011

Shower Time!

Well... I should have taken more pictures of all the details that went into the shower.  I have a few (very dark ones) here:




But the food!  The food was delicious.  Cookie made enchiladas, beans & rice, and taco salad-- and there ended up being two cakes AND cupcakes.  Not to mention the baby feet cookies!  I think those must have taken some Saint's level patience that I may never possess. 

The family was more than generous with baby gifts.  Headbands, tutus, onesies, dresses (yah, with bloomers), cozy blankets, ruffle-butt pants... and a smoking baby from Uncle Tim:


Colton can't wait to light that shit up.  Oh, and speaking of Colton:


He provided the entertainment, as always.  And of course Casey had to have a turn, too.



Then, as the crowd thinned (and Cookie napped in a chair because I think she'd been working for 48 hours straight), we gathered up the Blue Shirt Group for a few pictures:



(A few too many, maybe.)     :0)

And Arliss sent a beautiful pink bouquet that I now have sitting next to my freshly painted wall, because Shawn spent the day at home FIXIN' stuff!! 


Anyway... I have a great family, right?!  Now I have to get to work on the thank-you notes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment