Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BLOOMERS

It's Spring!  Let's talk about bloomers. 




Baby Bloomers!  I could become an addict.  Believe me, there are plenty more that I've eyeballed, but passed up, due to sheer practicality.   





I almost wish she was going to be 6-8 months old this summer, so I could see some chubby, rolly-polly legs sticking out of the bottom of these things (although if she's another 9 1/2 pounder, she might be beefy enough after a month or so!).  However... she'll turn one next June and possibly be new to walking.  She'll still have stump legs, a fluffy diaper butt-- and the tendency to fall and/or climb a lot.  And what will I catch a glimpse of every time that happens?  BLOOMERS!


And yes, I actually carved time out of my day today to take pictures of baby clothes.  Don't judge the pregnant lady with the whacked out hormones!  

No comments:

Post a Comment