Friday, September 9, 2011

Baby Balls!

ALL THREE KIDS ARE SLEEPING RIGHT NOW.  AT THE SAME TIME.  I should probably be exercising or something, but naahhh.

So Shawn used to address my belly as "Baby Ball" to Colton when I was pregnant.  For example: "Let Mom and Baby Ball sleep a little bit later in the morning.  If Baby Ball is up like this, you can talk to Mom.  But if Baby Ball is still laying down like this, you should play with toys in your room for a little while."  It was something that made Colton laugh, so it just stuck.  Anyway, I just found these pictures from two nights before Mackenzie was born.  Colton and Casey wanted Baby Balls of their own, so we blew up some balloons and had a party.




                                                                     



I know.  It's exhausting, right?

And the Grand Master Baby Ball itself:
                                                                                                            
For the record, in the short time since I started this post, all three children have tried to escape from naptime.  They're back in captivity now.  I was armed with a pacifier, a sippy cup, and a promise of M&M's after dinner (ok, actually, I threatened to eat his M&M's if he got up again, but it's kinda the same thing).

No comments:

Post a Comment