Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Not subject to misinterpretation or more than one interpretation"

This is so geeky of me, but I can't believe 'stick-to-itiveness' is an actual word in the dictionary.  Were 'tenacity' and 'perserverence' just not enough for people?  That's right up there with making 'hella' a synonym for 'extremely' or 'surpassingly'.  It just.... mmph. 

Also, I was on the phone with my mom tonight while she was in Toys R' Us, trying to figure out what to get the kids for Christmas.  I told Colton what she was doing when I said goodnight to him, and his response was, "Umm, obvious!"  I asked him what he meant, and he said, "Hot Wheels!" in his most 'obvious' tone, with the most 'obvious' look on his face.  I mean, he's a good-natured kid and he didn't say it with attitude or anything, but... how do they go from being little kids to being people so quickly??




No comments:

Post a Comment