Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Whoa there, Belly, you still have 12 weeks to grow!

28 1/2 weeks and we finally got around to taking the first belly shots of this pregnancy.  Which is fine by me-- I've familiar with the process.  I'd like to get some professional family shots done before the end, though, since this is the very very very very last time we'll be doing this.  Seriously.  Enough is enough.  :P



I'm looking a little tense because my photographer-in-training husband can't have me moving around while he's shooting, lest anything end up blurry.  (Movement includes smiling, blinking and fetal stirring.)

And then there's this one.  I'm not sure, but I think somewhere in my head I'm performing Surrey with a Fringe on Top.

This one is unrelated to anything else in this post...



... but it clearly shows that the boys are in cahoots against me, and the older one is the ring leader.  Haven't found anything too suspicious since they toddled off to bed, but I'm on alert...

2 comments:

  1. It does look like there is a conspiracy going on...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know if you want me to shoot you guys. It'd be so fun!

    ReplyDelete